Treating hair loss is not successful in all cases. For example, in more severe cases, where it is no longer possible to treat with various cosmetics or natural remedies, hair transplantation is indicated, a rather painful and very expensive operation.
Many women are struggling to get rid of this hardship, we might call it. Many of them do not know that this condition can be caused even by the cosmetic product that they use every day in body care, and that contain many E’s and very dangerous chemicals, harmful to the body.
Hair loss can also be caused by genetic causes or even natural changes, for example: due to the existence of various thyroid problems, stress, anemia and other conditions, hormonal disorders, regular use of the hair dryer and other care tools for hair.
In case you didn’t know, it’s absolutely normal to lose about 30-40 hairs a day.
Natural remedies useful in the fight against hair loss:
1. Adopt a healthy lifestyle: try to include in your diet as many vitamins and minerals as can be found in fruits, vegetables, and so on;
2. Eat as many foods as possible that contain iron, because its lack in the body leads to hair loss;
3. Use infusions of sage, aloe vera and rosemary: very useful in increasing and stopping hair loss. Use an infusion prepared from three tea bags in 300 ml of hot water, leave it to act for an hour, after which you can rinse;
4. Use various oils, such as: argan oil, jojoba, olive oil and coconut oil, very useful in the process of hair loss. All you have to do is heat the oil a little, then apply it lightly on the scalp, massaging lightly, then leave it to act for an hour. Afterwards you can wash your hair, as usual;
5. Try a mask based on egg and olive oil (which contains a lot of essential fatty acids, which help prevent hair loss). The mask can be prepared from a little lemon juice, an egg yolk and two tablespoons of olive oil; can be applied by massaging the scalp, leaving it to act for 40 minutes;
6. Eat about three nuts a day: nuts contain selenium, a very important mineral in preventing hair loss;
7. Garlic: Chop three cloves of garlic, mixing them with three teaspoons of honey, a teaspoon of castor oil and olive oil, plus three egg yolks. You need to let this mask work all night; wash your hair in the morning;
8. Drink natural juices made from yogurt, honey, bananas, carrots and a little milk every day;
9. Try to use castor oil as often as possible, because it has miraculous effects in growing and stopping hair loss, and contains a lot of antioxidants and fatty acids;
10. The egg yolk mask and a little grapefruit juice have very good effects in stopping hair loss.
We suggest to use only natural shampoo and avoid regular shampoo because most of them use bad chemicals that can damage your hair.
Our best shampoo for hair loss is Heavy Nettle Deluxe made with organic ingredients like Aqua, Tallow, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Avocado Butter, Shea Butter, Macadamia oil, Stinging Nettles Leaf Powder, Argan oil, Castor Seed oil, Wheat Germ oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Silk Amino Acids, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract, Rosemary oil.